Saturday, March 3, 2012

Obsessions of the week

Hey Ya'll! Hope this weekend is going well for all. It has all of a sudden gotten cold and I am not ok with that because I have gotten way to used to this warm spring like weather. Last week I shared my obsessions of the week and I decided to do it again this week!

Obsession # 1:
The Duke Blue Devils. I love Blue Devil basketball! Being from North Carolina, we have 4 very good ACC teams- Chapel Hill, Wake Forest, NC State, and Duke! I love NC State and Duke but when it comes to basketball- I bleed royal blue! My Christmas present from S this year was tickets to Cameron Indoor to watch Duke play. For anyone who knows anything about Duke- you know it is all but impossible to get tickets to watch them play. Cameron Indoor is a tiny basketball stadium so getting tickets isn't easy. Today we play are arch rival- Chapel Hill (blah)! The Duke-Chapel Hill rivalry is known as one of the biggest rivalries in college basketball. It's kind of a big deal. Tonight is Senior night and they play at Cameron Indoor and considering we beat Chapel Hill at the Dean Smith Center- Chapel Hill is out for blood. Let's go Blue Devils!

Duke Basketball

Cameron Indoor Stadium
Obsession # 2:
The KitchenAid Stand Mixer. I have wanted a KitchenAid Stand Mixer for forever. My Grandma has had two of them for as long as I can remember and I want one so bad. That will be the first item I register for when S and I go register for our wedding. I am torn between getting the classic white or the black or the steel colored one. All of our appliances are stainless and black so I feel like white would clash with our appliances. But I will be happy regardless what color I get!
KitchenAid Stand Artisan Mixer
Obsession # 3:
Nail Polish. I have been completely obsessed with nail polish this week. I found all this cute ways to paint nails on Pinterest this week and I have been dying to try out one of the cute ideas I found. I have an absolute favorite color that I get on my toes every time I get a pedicure and that is Cajun Shrimp by OPI because it is the perfect toe nail color! I have lately been obsessed with grey and mint colors for my finger nails. French Quarter for your Thoughts by OPI is an amazing grey color. Last night S and I were in CVS and I found an amazing color by Wet and Wild called I need a refresh-mint and it is Tiffany blue exactly and it was cheap!

OPI Cajun Shrimp

OPI French Quarter for your Thoughts

Wild n Wild I need a refresh-mint
Obsession # 4:
I have fallen in love with It's a Ten Miracle Leave In Product. I have somewhat frizzy and wavy hair so when I find something that calms or tames my hair it is pretty amazing! Since we have had a lot of rain in the Carolina's this week I have used this everyday and my hair has been amazing everyday. You can find it at Ulta- that is where mine is from. Of course anything that works well comes with a nice price tag but it is amazing!
It's a 10 Miracle Leave in Product
Obsession # 5:
Bracelets with Watches. I have over the past year developed quite a love for watches, especially the big over sized plastic or resin watches. I have 2 of the Fossil ones and got my older sister the most beautiful tortoise Michael Kors watch for Christmas. Lately I have been seeing pictures on Pinterest for watches with bangles and bracelets and I love that look. So today I picked up a few cheap little bangles and bracelets to wear with my watch and let me just say it is too cute!!

Different Options of watches with bangles

and again

and another option
Well I hope everyone has a relaxing rest of the weekend. I am excited about tomorrow- I love Sunday's. S and I will be going to church and then S will be headed to the country club to play some golf while I pick up the house and then we will be going to my Mother's for Sunday dinner.

xoxo,
N ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment