Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Wedding Shoes

Hey Ya'll! Happy Tuesday! My Badgley Mischka heels came in the mail the other day and they are absolutely beautiful, but I can not walk in them to save my life. I am sad that I will be returning them back to amazon.com. I would love to keep them but I am positive that S does not want me falling down the aisle when we get married. So I am back on the search for some shoes for my wedding again. I do not ever wear heels and I am extremely clumsy- so combine my lack of heel wearing experince with the fact that I trip over my own feet and that is definitely an almost deadly combination. The heel on the Badgley Mischka heels was a 4.25 inch heel so I am looking for more of a 3 inch heel. I found a pair of Nina heels that I really love. They have a bridal line that is really pretty!

Nina Forbes Peep-toe Pump in Ivory
 The Nina Forbes is a 3" heel which would be perfect and is priced nicely at $79.95!
Nina Eterna wedges in Ivory Luster Satin
The Nina Eterna is a 4" heel but it is a wedge so I could easily walk in this shoe and is priced nicely at $74.25!
Nina Freja in Ivory Luster Satin

The Nina Freja is a lot like the Forbes and is also a 3" heel which is perfect!

I want to do an Ivory shoe I think because the white is too white! I felt that way when I tried on wedding dresses that the white dresses were like a blinding white! I did get a white dress but I do not feel like it is a blinding white. Maybe because I think my dress is perfect in every way!! Hopefully I order some shoes soon so I can schedule a fitting and figure out what alterations need to be done. Have a great day ya'll!

xoxo,
N ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment