Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Presents of Love

Well S & I exchanged Valentine's Day presents last night and we were both impressed with how well we pick out presents. We went to see a band play at a benefit a while back and we danced together while we were there. Well since S & I didn't meet until after high school and college- we have had absolutely no opportunity to dance together. We learned that we might need to do that more often if we are going to dance in front of people at our wedding. So for Valentine's Day I got S (and myself of course) private dancing lessons so we can learn a dance for our wedding! I am so excited!


Perhaps we can look this good dancing?! =D

Lately S and myself have been trying to get back into going to church. It has been awhile since we have been and so a few Sunday mornings ago we started going to the early service at one of the local churches. It has been amazing. Well we soon realized that the only Bible I have is a "teen study Bible" aka an old, bright, colorful Bible that is somewhat obnoxious for a twenty-something year old to carry around. So I was using a Bible app on my iPhone, but I started getting weird looks from the people around me because I am almost positive they thought I was on facebook during the sermon, which in my defense I wasn't. So S heard me tell my mom the other day how I wanted a grown up Bible and S delivered. I got a beautiful pink leather bible with my name on it! It is Auh-maz-ing! 
My Bible!!

The cover of my Bible =D
We were both impressed with our presents. All in all I would say Valentine's Day was a success this year! Hope everyone else has a great Valentine's Day!
xoxo,
N ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment