Monday, February 20, 2012

Weekend

Hi Ya'll! This weekend was much needed and much deserved. This week at work we were short staffed so I decided to work some overtime to help out. I ended up working 50 hours this week-- that is definitely a lot of hours. I usually work a 2nd shift but I came in to help with 1st shift which required me to be at the hospital at 0345 which is completely too early compared to my usual 1100, but I was glad I was able to help out and the overtime is definitely helpful since we just bought a house. Here are a few instagram pics from my weekend..
Cleaned my kitchen


Got a few bathroom knick-knacks, made throw pillows for the couch, hung curtains in my bedroom and put our new comforter on the bed, and made cookies in my new oven!

The cookies I made- yes I cheated with break and bakes!

bought a new 80 ct box of K-Cups for my Keurig
 S & I did some shopping, some cleaning, and some organizing. We still need to do some moving and by some moving, I mean a lot of moving. I pretty much love being a home owner- well for now.

xoxo,
N ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment