Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Day

Valentine's day... For many it is dreaded and for many it is welcomed- well the many that welcome it are usually the ones who know they are getting a present or have a sweetie. Let us have a history lesson today.. Saint Valentine's Day or Valentine's Day for short, is a holiday honoring Christian martyrs with the name of Saint Valentine. What that has to do with love- I have not a clue? But it eventually turned into the greeting card holiday that we know of today.

Unfortunately I ruined my Valentine's Day surprise from S. I was supposed to be getting the KitchenAid Stand Mixer that I have been salavating over for the past couple of years, but we got the appliances for our house this past weekend and I ended getting the nicer fridge that I wanted instead. I figured I could register for the stand mixer when we register for our wedding. Regardless, I absolutely love my new fridge and I know S will do something sweet for me anyways because he does something sweet almost everyday! More to come on Valentine's Day presents.

In other news, I ordered my shoes for my wedding last night with my mother. I would have done anything for a pair of Christian Louboutin pumps for my wedding but it wouldn't be very practical and you will learn practical is my middle name. These Louboutin Pumps would have been amazing.

But I ordered a beautiful pair of Badgley Mischka pumps. The Badgley Mischka Lissa Open Toe Pump to be exact. I love them. They are beautiful. I am sure they are not very practical either but I am only going to get married once so scratch practical. Here are my gorgeous shoes.


Now the easy part is over- I have my dress, my veil, my shoes. Now the hard part- picking out bridesmaid dresses.... More to come on that another day.

xoxo,
N ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment