Sunday, February 12, 2012

So here goes nothing...

As an ALMOST newlywed I find organization to be key in life right now-- putting together a wedding, a house, all while working, and still trying to find time to be with S right now is definitely consuming my life. I find the best way to stay calm and keep it all together is by taking 30 mins of "me time" a day- which is spent on Pinterest. I have to admit that while I am on Pinterest I am looking at wedding stuff or house stuff, but regardless it makes me calm.

On to more important things like my wedding. I am getting married to my best friend and the love of my life in September. We just bought a house and are currently in the process of moving which might I add is such a fun process- I mean trying to fit all of my stuff and all of his stuff into one space (sensing some sarcasm there?). But regardless I am so excited about our house and I am so excited we are getting married! Be prepared for all of my blunders and mishaps as an ALMOST newlywed.

xoxo,
N ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment