Friday, February 24, 2012

Obsessions of the Week

Hey Ya'll!! I am so glad it is Friday! I am lucky because I only work 4 days a week so I always have Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off- another joy of ten hour hospital shifts! What a week it was too. Work was crazy busy all week long- the hospital census must be almost at 90%- which considering I work at a nine hundred and something bed hospital means you are super busy when the census is up!! This week I added a few new obsessions to my life.

Obsession # 1:
Florence + The Machine Pandora station. They clearly play Florence + The Machine and a ton of other amazing musicians including Adele, The Shins, Fun., Basia Bulat, Hem, Foster The People, MGMT, Blue Foundation, and one of my favorite bands- Mumford and Sons. You could almost call it an Indie/Hipster station, but it is pretty amazing music! I could go on all day long about this station so if you have a Pandora account definitely check this station out!!
Screen Shot of the Florence + The Machine Pandora station
Obsession # 2:
My Chaco's! This amazing weather has made it so I can wear them! This warm weather better not be a tease because I love it!! I have been able to wear my Chaco's for the past 2 weekends now and I love it!! My Chaco's are one of my favorite pairs of summer shoes- they are comfortable, support your foot, and while they may not be the most stylish shoes I still love them!
My Chaco's

Obsession # 3:
My new K-cups I purchased last weekend! They are the Newman's Own- Newman's Special Blend Extra Bold. I am very picky about my coffee so for me to put my stamp of approval on this coffee means that it is good. I like a dark bold flavored coffee.
80 ct Newman's Own K-Cups

Brew of the Day
Obsession # 4:
Pimento Cheese and Turkey Sandwiches. Weird sounding, I know. This week when we went grocery shopping we picked up turkey breast to make sandwiches and also pimento cheese to make sandwiches with. Well when I went to make a turkey sandwich I realized I had no cheese except for the pimento cheese so I experimented. My experiment was so good I brought a pimento and turkey sandwich for lunch everyday this week! Sometimes combining things in the fridge that you wouldn't usually pair together turns out pretty good!
Pimento Cheese sandwich then just add sliced turkey breast
Obsession # 5:
My new NRG by Barco hot pink scrub top! I feel that when you wear scrubs every day to work they need to be fun and exciting. If you look dull then your patients feel dull, but when you brighten up it makes the patients brighten up! I bought this top this week and can not wait to wear it all spring and summer!
NRG by Barco 2 Pocket Round Neck Tie Front in Shocking

Those are my obsessions of the week! This might become a regular Friday thing! Look forward to next week's obsessions of the week!

Hope ya'll have a great weekend. S & I don't really have any plans except for relaxing in our new house!

xoxo,
N

No comments:

Post a Comment