Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Groupon

Hi ya'll! Lately I have been obsessed with buying Groupons! I have bought oil changes, pearl earrings, and today I even bought a personalized self-inking stamp!! I am so excited about that purchase because it was only $25 and is originally $49.99!! What a deal-- 50% off!!! It is great since S and I just moved into our house and now we can send mail out with a personalized stamp! Yayy!!! It was through Groupon but through the website Invitation Box. Check it out they have some awesome stamps! Now I am going to have the issue of picking out which awesome stamp I want. Here are a few of the ones I like!!


I like the M and then the 2 first names

Love this one- the heart pretty much covers where we live


Maybe this monogram?


And love this SC one of course!
 Who doesn't love a cute personalized stamp and especially at a great price?!?! I also said I would include weekend pictures and I have yet to do that so without further ado- here are my weekend pictures!!

We Went Cosmic bowling on Friday Night- fun!


Sean pitching for baseball practice on Sunday- I love watching him coach!


We dyed Easter Eggs on Sunday- we got a tie-dyed kit which you can see how awesome it is!
Ray Ban and Lilly croakies- my little sis is perfectly preppy


My new house key cover I got for my house key- too cute!
We had a great weekend with family and friends! We lost a good friend this weekend- S had a teacup poodle that was 14 years old and he died over the weekend which was upsetting. Poor S. He wants to get an English Bulldog now and name him Roscoe- we will see what happens with that idea. 

xoxo,
N ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment