Monday, March 19, 2012

eShakti

Over the weekend I discovered this amazing new online store-- eShakti. They have the cutest clothes! I ordered an adorable dress that I might consider using for my bridesmaid dresses. Right now they have a super cute spring line! And the best part is they do custom sizing- you put in your measurements and they figure out what you should be!!

Right now on the website if you enter this gift certificate code when you check out you can get $20 off your purchase (from now until April 15): NOE26ARK12

I ordered this dress and I LOVE it!!!
Ruffle Front Poplin dress in sunset gold yellow
This dress reminds me of summer and the prices are not bad at all and then take the $20 off on top of the low prices. Pretty amazing!! Take a look at everything they have- it is all pretty cute stuff!

xoxo,
N ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment