Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My Wedding Ideas

So considering I am marrying the love of my life in about 6 months- I have some things to do for sure!! I am a little behind in planning but I have my dress so I feel like all is well. My mom on the other hand is starting to freak out because I have about zero things planned. I have a date, I have a dress, I have a venue (wedding and reception), and I have a wedding party (they just don't know it yet). So I guess my mom might be right( I hate admitting that). Well today I did some visualization in my head and the pics I found kind of describe all the thoughts in my head right now- sit back, relax, and enjoy my thoughts!


burlap table covers
cute cupcake tier
Love the different cakes if I don't do cupcakes
DIY Just Married Sign- LOVE it!
Love the Lights and all.
love the wildflowers and mason jars

I want a mason jar for every guest!

I hope my wedding day has this much fall color
Love the mason jar
Love this cupcake tower
cute DIY sign
Love the burlap table runners
I bought a bunch of shepherd's hooks the other day so I could do this!
Cornhole will be played at my wedding
Love this as a menu board.
So is my shabby country chic idea coming through because that is what I THINK I want to do which might change to what I might or might not do. I am going with my mom tomorrow to look at another idea for bridesmaid dresses so we shall see what happens!!

xoxo,
N ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment