Sunday, March 3, 2013

Is it spring yet?!

Hey y'all!!
So lately in the upstate of South Carolina we have had a tease of snow flurries, but nothing has stuck which if it is going to be cold enough to snow I want accumulation people!! So since we aren't getting any accumulation, I am officially ready for spring! I am ready to wear cute sundresses to church on Sunday morning, and ready to wear fun shorts on my days off, and I am also ready to wear some norts and sit on my front porch!! So with that being said I am going to show y'all some of my favorites for the spring season- all from Old Navy and all under $40!!

I LOVE these anchor shorts with a 5" inseam- they are found at Old Navy for a low $22.94

These blue embroidered shorts are too cute! Also found at Old Navy for $24.94

Of course you can't go wrong with these sailboat shorts from Old Navy- $22.94

And I LOVE the paisley print- too cute! Also found at Old Navy for $22.94
How fun is this dress- Old Navy
This green beauty is also from Old Navy
Oh and I love this Paisley shift dress.

How summery is this flowy dress?!

And another cute dress!
I might have a slight obsession problem with Old Navy- they have cute clothing and it is well priced. You can always find an adorable outfit there! 


XOXO,





No comments:

Post a Comment