Friday, November 15, 2013

Happy Friday

Happy Friday y'all!

I believe I am back from a blogging hiatus! I just want to document every part of these last few weeks of pregnancy and our last few weeks of being a family of 2 and then I went to remember every part of sweet Hudson joining us!

Hudson Lee McKaig is due January 7 but due to his birth defect of Gastroschisis, we get to meet our little guy about a month early! Which leaves us with a month of getting ready to meet him! Due to his condition we have had constant monitoring throughout pregnancy- ultrasounds every 3-4 weeks and I have started NST's twice a week! I throughly enjoy those 20-30 minutes of hearing Hudson's heartbeat though! I get to hear it this afternoon in fact! Which leads me into my Friday Love List!

1. I am loving that we are approaching all of my favorite holidays! I have in fact cheated this year and started listening to Christmas music before Thanksgiving! Christmas takes on a whole new meaning while pregnant and maybe just for me, but when I think about Baby Jesus being born and Mary being pregnant- it is a whole new Christmas Connection!

2. I am loving that I get to hear sweet Hudson's heartbeat today for 20-30 minutes during this afternoon's NST! I so enjoy his kicks and jabs!




3. I am loving our fireplace this year! It is an electric fireplace, not the real deal but it still puts off heat and is so pretty to look at!



4. I am loving all of the sweet little baby clothes that we got at our shower last weekend! Putting them all away made me realize how close we are to meeting our little guy!

5. I am loving that Thanksgiving is less then 2 weeks away and that my sister is getting married Thanksgiving weekend! It means double the family time and the food as well!


Here is to loving Fridays!

Have a blessed weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment